Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

Let not your heart be troubled 
Believe in Me 
I came into the world 
My light was seen 

I came to save and heal 
I came to die 
Accept My words that bring 
Eternal life 

I will cleanse you 
Of all your sin 
And send My Spirit 
To dwell within 

He will teach you 
And remind you 
That you can leave 
Your fear behind you 

My love for you, 
My friend, is deep 
And I will give you 
My joy complete 

I pray that you 
Will come to know 
The glory of the One 
Who loves you so 

The only God 
Righteous and True 
And Jesus Christ 
Who died for you     
---
Inspired by John 12:40-17:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...