Psalm 5

Lord, listen to my cry for help 
Consider my lament 
My King and my God, 
Hear the prayers I’ve sent  

In the morning You hear my voice 
As I bring You my requests 
I watch and wait for You to move,  
My God of righteousness 

Because of Your great love, 
In reverence, I bow down; 
Lord, lead me in Your righteousness 
May Your straight path be found 

Let all who take refuge in You 
Be glad and sing for joy 
Spread Your protection over them 
May those who love Your name rejoice                

Lord, bless the righteous ones 
Surround them with Your favour as a shield 
Protect the truthful ones and welcome those 
Who to You their spirits ever yield     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...