Psalm 41

Blessed are those who care for the weak 
God delivers them from their distress 
The Lord protects and preserves them 
They are most assuredly blessed 

God does not surrender them 
To his enemies’ wills 
The Lord sustains them when they are sick 
He restores them when they are ill 

I said, “Have mercy on me and heal me 
For I have sinned against You, Lord” 
My enemies are malicious liars 
Who spread slanderous reports 

They conspire against me 
Imagining how I will die 
Afflicted with a disease 
So vile I will never arise 

One who has shared my bread, 
Someone I called a friend, 
Has turned against me 
And betrayed me in the end 

Have mercy on me Lord and raise me 
So I may see justice done 
I know You are well pleased with me 
You are the Triumphant One 

Because of my true identity, 
You hold me in Your presence forever 
Praise be to the Lord, God of Israel 
Forever and ever and ever     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...