God Helps His Chosen People

From the ends of the earth, I have called you 
To serve Me, so, My chosen, don’t fear 
Do not be dismayed for I am your God 
And I am right with you here 

I will strengthen you and help you 
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand 
Your opposers who rage against you 
Will be disgraced, no more seen in the land  

For I am the Lord your God 
Who guides you by the hand 
Your Redeemer, the Holy One 
Who makes rivers flow in dry lands  

I transform the desert places  
To thrive with an abundance of trees  
So people may consider and know 
I have created all that they see  

Rejoice in the Lord  
And glory in Him  
For He will not forsake  
Those who call out to Him
---
Isaiah 41:9-20 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...