Psalm 2

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain 
The rulers of the earth unite against the Lord 
And against His anointed, saying, “Let us break their chains 
And throw off their shackles” but the Lord 
Enthroned in heaven scoffs and laughs  
He rebukes them, roaring like a lion 
And terrifies them in His wrath, 
Saying, “I have installed My king on Zion, 
My holy place of elevation” 
The Lord’s decree, I will proclaim: 
He said to me, “You are my son; 
Today, your father I became 
Ask me, and I will make the nations 
Your inheritance, to rule them  
Like pottery, this possession, 
With authority, you will shatter them  
You kings and rulers of the earth 
Be wise and heed this warning  
Revere the Lord and Him only serve 
With joyful hearts and trembling  
Bring honour unto His Chosen One 
Lest He be angry with you; 
Be blessed with His protection, 
Finding shelter in Him and refuge   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...