A Song of the Morning

I will awaken the dawn
And rise to give You praise
Early and earnestly
I will seek Your face

Lord, hear my cry
For mercy; hear my voice
I will wait for You
You are my hope and joy

In the morning, Lord
I lay my burdens down
And wait with eagerness
In reverence, I bow down

How majestic is
Your name in all the earth
Even children know 
To praise You for Your worth

I will give You thanks
With my whole heart, I'll sing
The wonders of my God
The Lord and righteous King

For You are good to me
Your mercy's ever new
I will proclaim Your name
And put my trust in You
---
Inspired by several Psalms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...