The Servant of the LORD

Here is My servant, Whom I uphold,
My chosen One, who brings Me elation
I will put My Spirit on him
To bring justice unto the nations

He will not shout or cry out
Or raise his voice in the streets
A smouldering wick he won't snuff
Nor will he break a bruised reed

In faithfulness, he will bring forth justice;
He will not falter or lose hope
Until he establishes justice on earth;
Through his words, all men can find hope

This is what the LORD declares,
The Creator of the vast heavens
Who formed the earth and gives life
To every one of its denizens:

In righteousness, I have called you;
I will take hold of your hand
I will keep you and make you My promise,
A light for every land

To open the eyes of the blind,
To set the captives free,
To release those living in darkness,
To be both the Door and the key

See, the former things have come to pass
And before new things do, I'll declare
I am the LORD and My glory,
I won't yield or with idols, share
---
Isaiah 42:1-9





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...