God’s Invitation To Life

Come, all who are thirsty
Though you be poor
Come and eat. Wine and milk
Will freely pour

Spend money on food
That doesn’t sustain? Why?
Or labour for that
Which does not satisfy?

Listen to me, ingest what is good
And to your soul I will give
The richest of fare that your soul
May abundantly live

Seek the Lord while He may be found
Call on Him while He is close
Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous, their thoughts dispose

Let them turn to our merciful God
Who will pardon, restore
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts
Neither are your ways Mine,” says the Lord

As the heavens are higher
Than the earth below
So are My ways higher than yours
And My thoughts also

As the rain and the snow
From heaven come down
And do not return to it
Without watering the ground

And making it bud and flourish
Yielding seeds to be spread about
And bread for the hungry
So is My word that from My mouth goes out

It will not return to Me void
But will accomplish what I desire and achieve
The purpose for which it was sent
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace

The mountains and hills will burst into song
Junipers and myrtles, and every tree will applaud
Replacing the thorn bush and briars
For the everlasting glory of God
---
Isaiah 55                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prophecy is Unfolding (Matthew 24)

Prophecy is unfolding Before our very eyes   A new world  order  is coming    Ruled by deception and lies Do not be alarmed    When wars and...